Thursday, January 14, 2010

NSHGC Obedience and Rally trial

Now that the clubs conformation show is over, its time for me to start working on the workers schedule for the Obedience trial on January 30th and 31st.  Anyone in the Minneapolis area that would like to really get inside a ring and see what is going on, let me know. Its not a great big trial and we usually have lots of fun.

I debated entering a couple of the dogs, but ha, here I am co-chair and I totally missed the close date!  Yes I knew it was yesterday, I knew it was coming, but I kept waffling about whether I should or shouldn't, could I work and show blah blah blah.  Then early in the week I decided I could hande showing the 2 in pre-novice and promptly forgot to actually enter.  Ah well, there will be other times.

No comments: