Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ladies Only

The other day I had come up from the basement after doing laundry, when I walked into the living room, the dogs were playing.  Ok, pretty normal, there is stuffing all around the livingroom.  What did you destuff guys?  No toy carcass, but some paper and oh.. cardboard, and cotton fluff.  OK, who was in my totebag?  Mom cleans up the mess.  A few hours later, here comes Grace, tossing her toy in the air and chasing it, what do you have Grace?  A white cardboard tube.  I thought she just had part of the prior "toy".  Nope- what do I find a few hours later when I happen into the dog room?  In Magics crate, a whole box of shredded tampons.  Cotton and cardboard tubes everywhere.  The new carditoy??
No photo evidence taken, to protect the innocent. 

9 comments:

Sharrie said...

That is a good one! Boy, dogs can get into the darndest things. My sweet collie took the empty dog food can out of the sink for the dogs to play with while I was feeding the sheep this morning.

penni said...

Baddogs! We have baddogs.

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

nice!!! My kitty loves to do that but so far the dogs have been good :)

Sherilyn said...

At least they were still in the box, and not in the trash! ;)

Taryn said...

That's just hilarious! At today's prices, I sure hope it was a small box that was destroyed :-)

Holly said...

ROFL...

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

Sherilyn, how right you are!! Years ago, I had a friend come over with her Lab, George. After a while, we could see that George was carrying something around in his mouth, so my friend went in after it. Turns out George had been in the bathroom trashcan. Much, MUCH embarassment ensued, for everyone involved. Well, everyone except George. Bad dog!

RegentCardis said...

LOL!! Silly dogs. Way too funny.

Sherilyn said...

Oh yes Dawn, the dragging around of the trash can items...we know that one well at our house! Yuck!

We were visiting some of my old friend in Missouri several years ago, when Ruby was just a small puppy, and she found the dirty clothes basket and paraded around with John's dirty underwear! I'm not sure which one of us was more embarrassed, John or me!! LOL Kids!