Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath Night for Peace

Peace had her pre-show bath tonight.  She is such a goober.  She insists on biting the air from the forced air dryer. Her whole face puffs out as she grabs mouthfuls of the wicked air.  I wish I could get a picture of that, but its a bit to hard to wield the hose and snap a picture. The doesnt mind being dried, loves the grooming, all except toes. She would rather we never trimmed those nails.  But she sure looks pretty tonight.

Then I look at the other 3- wow are they filthy! Oh well.  I might take all three out and use the grooming facilities at On the Run, Michelles new place.  She has a wonderful bathing set up. Much easier than bending over the bathtub!

Friday is the North Star Herding Group Clubs show.  I am stewarding before the cardi's show. It should be a fun day, at least its one away from work. I am really looking forward to it.  

4 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Good luck at the big show this weekend!!! I'll be there on Sat doing rally in the morning but not sure if I'll be there long enough until the corgis go.

Jules said...

Good Luck, Dawn & Peace!

Sherilyn said...

Good luck!!! :) We'll miss everyone there this year. I'm heading to Missouri this weekend. Mom was put into the nursing home on Tuesday, not looking good, so I'm going to spend this weekend with her.

Lani said...

Good luck - I look forward to hearing how the weekend goes!