Friday, January 8, 2010

Home from the show


It was a fun day today at the show.  I am a member of the herding group club, so I entered today to support the club. Spent the first part of the morning stewarding, which I really enjoy.  I was stwerading today for Bev Capstick, who is one of the founding members of the club.  It was also a good day for several of my friends and I really enjoyed watching them show.  I will et them all post their own brags.  Peace was best of opposite today, and earned herself a pretty rosette and a new chair.  I really have no intention of showing Peace as a special, but it was fun for the day, and maybe we will do it again later this year. 

5 comments:

Jeri said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear who else has good news.

penni said...

Good job, Dawn (and Peace).

Lani said...

Congratulations! And well done, Peace for winning a nice chair for your mom!

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

Congrats!

Sherilyn said...

Congratulations Peace and Dawn! :)