Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Match Today

Today at the fun match there was as many cardis as pems! If I counted right there were 11! Thats a first I think. It was so much fun seeing so many happy smiling bouncing herding group pups. Siren did really well for a 6 month old pup in pre novice. Especially since she hasn't yet taken an obedience class. No Q, but I wanted this to jsut be fun fun fun for her and she seemd to be very happy. Grace didnt Q either, but we will keep working on her issues - there are several. Magic had a nice run in Graduate novice with a Q and 181.5. Heeling is getting a bit better, but out biggest issue today was we had to stop and scratch his neck repeatedly. I thought it might be a stress reaction, but now I am not sure as he has scratched several times after. It happened at home too, but stopped once I changed him out of his show collar, so maybe the collar was really bothering him.

Music and Talie came as well. Sure is fun seeing the kids although with 4 dogs to show I didnt get to spend much time with either of them. All in all a fun time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats--sounds like it was a very good day!

Anonymous said...

Oooh collar cooties!

Out this way our Cardi entry at shows has been bigger than Pems.

coopercreek said...

Congrats!! Cooper has collar issues as well. Remember my story about his head and shoulder scoot across the rally ring?