Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Weekend

Well, it was a busy weekend for sure.  As I expected, Peace is still searching for that last point, but that is OK!  It gives us a chance to go out and play some more!  My friends fox terrier also is still looking for those elusive points, but really that too was expected.  However, he and I had a pretty successful showing yesterday, he managed to hold himself together and we didnt have a meltdown!  So that was really good.  Today his owner took him in and they didnt have quite as good of a time, but they did survive!

So on to the next.  Grace's Rally trial.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Bummer, I was so hoping that Peace would have gotten that last stinkin' point! Sigh, hey, at least the weekend was fun and not too cold and rainy. Though I hear that those MN people can be more rowdy then the IA group :) See you some time in the future.