Friday, September 19, 2008

The weekend approaches

Finally! It has been a rough and busy week. And its going to be a busy weekend too, but thats OK. There is another UKC show this weekend, so I will be taking puppies for socialization and fun practice time. Its funny how puppies grow. 2 weeks ago, Peace was looking lovely, balanced and very pretty. Right now, she has started a growth spurt and she is looking gangly and funny.
Siren on the other hand, has not really had an awkward stage yet. Time will tell what the end result will be I guess.

Both girls have graduated their puppy kindergarten now. Now I will have to look into some beginning obedience for them, but first I think we will be having puppy camp time and the girls will be going away visiting. I want them to learn to be apart so both girls will be going away to camp. Which reminds me I need to get in touch with some people to take them for a while. Busy Busy Busy.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, enjoy the fall weather and hug your pups.

No comments: