Friday, December 31, 2010

UKC results

Peace ended the year as the #3 cardigan! Earlier in the year I saw that she was on the top 10 list and I thought to myself wouldnt it be special if she could end the year on the list? Well, we did it! Peace ended the year as  #3 cardigan.  Granted, we didnt have lots of breed points, but its still kind of nice to see.

Then to make it better, UKC finally got Magic posted as the number 11 Ultra Dog!  My dogs make me proud, no matter how we do, but seeing those sucesses does really make me feel good. I often lament that I am not the best trainer, or handler, and I am not, but I do love to play with my dogs and I think they like playing with me.

Today as we go into the new year, I am thankful that I am blessed with these 4 special dogs.  And I am greatful and thankful that my family who have helped so much this year, also feel they are a blessing and love them as much as I do.

ARCH UWPCH CA FO URO3 AG2 Qwaynts Magic Spark CD RE NA NJP RL1X RL3 NA NJC TNG O-TNN CL1F CL1H

UWP URO1 Ch Cardiridge State of Grace RA

UWP Ch Daybreake's Peaceful Dreams BIMBS

Daybreakes Mariners Dream

Although I have no specific plans for next year, I have a feeling that there will be some new letters appearing along the way. Cardigans are the best!

3 comments:

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

Congrats!!

penni said...

You make the time to work with your dogs and that's why you have so much success. Congratulations on such a good year -- and the best for the next.

coopercreek said...

Awesome job!!! Congrats. Laura and Uncle Cooper