Saturday, July 11, 2009

UKC show

The UKC show today was wonderful. The weather was perfect, not too hot. Magic Q'd in Rally to earn his first leg with a 91, not a bad score. He Qd, with first place in his weight class for the weight pull and earned his UWP title. He also managed to break his harness during his last pull, so good thing he isn't entered for tomorrow. Peace was a ring sniffing stinker today, but earned a Group 3 in show 1 and a Group 2 in show 2. Siren seemed to enjoy herself, but was beaten by Peace. I need to start training her for obedience, I think she is ready.
Tomorrow we have Rally with Magic and Grace and family obedience for Magic and Magic might try for a leg towards his CDX, but I am pretty sure that we wont Q there. Yesterday they were predicting rain tomorrow, I hope not, another day like today would be wonderful. Pictures will come tomorrow, I hope.

No comments: