Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tonight is bath night

And although I really do like spending the time and grooming the dogs, somehow today the idea of bathing 3 dogs just feels overwhelming. This weekend Siren, Peace and Magic get to go play at the dog show, so I suppose they should not be mud puppies. I am sure that by the time I go to bed tonight I will have 4 pissed dogs, M,P & S because they had a bath, Miss Grace because she didn't. She is a funny dog, she wont go in the pool and get wet, but when it comes to the bathtub for baths, she is right there, ready to go. She is the only dog I know who loves the whole process, well except for nails of course.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You know, Moose has the same type of quirks. Loves the pool, mud puddles, creeks, etc. Hates the bath tub but LOVES to be on the table and the blower. He waits under the table, leaning up against the blower, making sure that I don't forget about his turn. Then he's all happy happy, thinking he's going to a show.

Good luck this weekend!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Funny! All of our dogs hate baths -- we have to pick them up and carry them into the tub. Vizslas are supposed to like water, but nobody told our guys that, apparently.