Sunday, June 7, 2009

Todays Show

Well it was a bit warmer today, although not terribly much. It was a bit dryer, just some mist versus yesterdays rain. But unfortunatly today the judge did not award Peace best of winners so no point today. But thats OK, we have other shows coming and we had a nice time anyhow. Peace made friends with a lady who made the statement that she was the sweetest corgi she had ever met. She was really loving on Peace and actually asked if I was breeding any more like her. Which I think is a darn nice compliment. Good Job Peace.

6 comments:

penni said...

Isn't it rewarding when people fall in love with your dog? Good job, Peace -- sweetie!

coopercreek said...

Congrats on the wonderful compliment. That's almost better than the point..almost. :-))

Laura and Cooper

Jamie said...

we've had several people ask where they can find a corgi like Griffin - good job Dawn and Grace. :)

Dawn said...

Jamie, that too is so nice to hear. Of course you have been instrumental in Griffins wonderfulness too! If anyone is truly looking, send them my way, I can help htem find the right kidlet.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

Peace IS a sweetie and so calm and cool (like I witnessed at the St Paul show). She also wasn't barky like MY girls were at the show ;)

Bummer on the no point....I thought for sure there were 4 or 5 bitches in Jordan or was I mistaken?

Guess I"ll wait to see Onofrio results on Tuesday when they post them to see who didn't come....maybe the rain scared them away?

Cindy said...

Being a breed embassador out ranks the whole damn point mess any day for me. Keep up the good work!