Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Planning agility and training

Since Magic earned his NA last weekend, I need to figure out if I should move him up to Open in the next trial we are already entered into,. I also need to re-read the rules about A vs B classes. If I enter the next trial in Preferred, do I have to enter the B classes now?

Then, can he do 12 weaves? I only have 6 and although he will do all 6 at home no problem, with just about any entry we try, at trials he seems less confident. What to do?

Plus after Grace did so well the other day, I really want to get back to training classes with Grace. But with money at a minimum, I can do classes, or trials (or shows with Peace) so I have to pick and choose. What to do, what to do.

At least with the weight pulling, Magic and I can train at home- assuming I get my tush in gear and get going with it!

1 comment:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

Now don't quote me, but I do believe that once Sadie got her NAJ that she is now in the B class for the rest of her life. I think. I'll have to ask Erica. She is so much wiser than I.

Rally is way more exhausting. Oliver is in Advance A b.c. he doesn't have his CD. Sadie is Novice B b.c. I've already put a rally title on an other dog (does that even make sense?) but its apparently right.

Let me look up st cloud and get back to you. it sounds fun!