Thursday, May 7, 2009

Naked Corgis! No Photos Please

Tuesday night I had 2 normal corgis- today I have 2 naked corgis! Tuesday night when we were playing on the floor, I did get a few normal corgi hairs. Last night I walked in the door from work, got jumped on by my badly behaving crew and came away coated in corgi hair. I am not exagerating to say you couldn't see the green of my pants through the corgi hair that came off Siren and Peace! So we wnt outside and created a hair storm. I think the little birds are happy though. A couple of the really brave ones swooped down to grab hair almost at my feet. So tonight I think they will get bathed and maybe all the rest can come out. Of course, there is a show in a couple of weeks, so maybe Peace will have to sit this one out. We will have to see how naked she gets.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Griffin is going through the same thing - i can't even imagine twice as much fur as we're dealing with right now. :)