Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Puppy Fever


OK, I KNOW that I cannot have any more dogs. I really don't need another puppy, but darn do I have puppy fever! Just look at the cute puppies at Hagaren. Today's picture of Fiyero is just so smoochable! I am probably one of the few people in our breed who really like dogs with limited white, so Alphonse just catches my eye. And then there are the cuties at Solstices blog, and I am waiting eagerly to see the Chaselets that are coming before too long. Then I am fully aware of a few others who have litters coming. Oh Grace, wanna have more??? I think not, she just took off. LOL. SoI guess I will post a Peace baby picture.

6 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

I had puppy fever a few months ago....her name is Pixel :o)

Jamie said...

such a cute photo - hard to believe they are almost a year old!

Anonymous said...

Just try and remember how messy they are LOL. Ok yes they are too cute and they suck the time right from you.

Anonymous said...

Spring is when it hits bad. ;)

Just remember that Fiyero is evil. Maybe that will help.

Dawn said...

Ah Kate, anyone who knows me knows how much I love the EVIL ones. But thanks for trying!

And yes tons of work, but honestly when we had Graces litter, I really didnt mind it at all. I spent hours just watching sleeping pups and stroking Grace. It is hard ot beleive its almost been a year, except when I look at pictures and see how grown up the kids are. (which really is not much older than Pixel, so I am gussing you may get puppy fever again too!) LOL I will just have to live through email pictures.

dreameyce said...

Minimal white is my fave too. I like that neither of my kids have full collars, and Garrett's Ell, makes me DROOL!

Someday, I want a no blaze Cardi! Yes, I'm weird ;)