Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



We were given the Honest Scrap Award from Rah the beautiful blue dobie at I dream of OTCH. So we need to be honest about 10 things. Magic decided as the award came from Rah and noone else does obedience here he should get to be awarded. OK?

From Magic!

1. I was the cutest puppy in the litter.


2. I really want to eat a cat, any cat, but Sam the most.


3. I love my birdies. I like when Mom lets me be by them. I take good care of them, and protect them from the other dogs.


4. I eat anything, you name it I will eat it.


5. I am a cardigan and not a short border collie! I just have a beautiful long fluffy coat.


6. I am a better mouser than that stupid cat Sam- I kill them and eat them, he plays with them and lets them go.


7. I don't think heeling is worthwhile unless Mom has treats.


8. But I love agility!


9. And I like being a therapy dog, specially with older people.


10. I like most other dogs, but I sometimes fight with my big brother Kazin.


So now we need to pass the award on to 7 others-
Garrett at Ramsey Farms
Janet at Simple Things
Penni at From Down Here
Judy at Maiwae Collies
Kristine at House of Cardis
Dennis at Dennis' s Diary of Destruction
Marigold at Goat Philosophy 101.
Enjoy all!

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello magic its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns and thank yoo!!! and wow the cat plays with mouses and lets them go??? that is just going to enkooradj them to come bak for more fun and games!!! ok bye