Friday, October 10, 2008

A little Blood...


Mom! Someone's bleeding. There's blood on Peace! HELP!!
OK, I was in the next room sitting at the computer. No one had yelped, the pups were running around like the wild kids they are, so I am not too worried. I go look, and yup, Peace has blood smeared all around her chest and neck, and my son is sitting there staring at the blood on his hand. It's not hardly enough to see, but I am sure it felt wet. I pop open Sirens mouth and there is a hole with blood oozing out where her bottom canine fell out.
I sure am glad it was nothing major if the sight of a little smear will cause him to shut down and stare at his hands. Laughing just a little. But I am glad he cares enough to worry.

1 comment:

Jules said...

That would make my heart skip a beat! Sounds like you have a sweet human boy, too.