Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wednesday

OK, so I had all this stuff to do last night. I had the whole night pretty much scheduled out, from walking in the door, taking a dog to class, all the way up to climbing into bed. I was going to GET STUFF DONE! I got home from work and the first thing I was supposed to do on the schedule was change out of my work clothes. But I didn't follow the schedule, instead, I looked at the pups who wanted out really bad. I dropped my tote on the chair, and let the pups out of the crates, out into the porch and followed them out-shutting the door behind me. Did I mention that I hadn't flipped the lock. I locked us out! NUTS! So the pups and I spent 3 1/2 hours playing in the yard and on the porch, and nothing got done. Well, I had 2 tired pups, but I also had some pretty ticked off big dogs who had to wait until after 8 to get out themselves. Not to mention fed. Grace lets you know when the food is late. Oh well, instead of work, I read a book, played tug and snuggled pups. It really was a nice relaxed night.

2 comments:

Qwaynt said...

nice way to spend some quality times with Siren and Peace.

I have done that too..... I just broke out a window because Don was 4 hours away working

Have a good day ............

Anonymous said...

Dawn:

My first week in VA, I locked myself out of the house TWICE! Once on Sunday morning and then on Tuesday morning, with Ra with me. Sam and Gin watched the neighbor break out a window so I could get in. I now have half a dozen spare keys stashed in various places.