Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Attitude


I have been thinking a bit about attitude today. Both the dogs attitude and the handlers attitude. This little girl is happy, willing and learns with a smile on her face. No collar, no leash just a willing effort to figure it out.
Why is it that people feel that they have to use others as a stepping stone? Brag about things that are true, but may not be the whole story?
I know we have all seen and heard them. Those that brag about winning their class, but fail to mention that they were the only entry? I'm not one for stretching the truth I guess.
When Grace and I were in the breed ring and I was very new, I honestly felt bad when we would win. Why? Because I know how dissapointing it is to lose. I often apologized to the others for winning. Is that necessary, no its probably not. But then I would never throw bait at another persons dog, or intentionally run up on my competitors. As was being done to me by those same competitors. I guess that is the difference in attitude. Please lord, let me be like my little girl.

1 comment:

Qwaynt said...

Takes all kind to make the world go around even the dog world.