Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blu


This is Blu. He is a pacific parrotlet and he is my little buddy. Up until Sunday he was a fully feathered beautiful boy. Over the course of one day he has removed almost all of his tummy and back feathers. I dont mind a feather plucking bird, I have 2 others that came to me as pickers, but it makes me sad because I can't figure out what is bothering him. Other than the plucking, he seems perfectly normal. He is sitting on my shoulder yelling PEEKA in my ear. Hopefully I can get it figured out.

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

Poor Guy! Maybe he misses the puppies :o) Reba in particular! (wink, wink)

Hopefully you can figure out what's bugging him before you have a bald bird!

He certainly is cute. When I worked at the petstore there was a parrotlet named Kiwi who would come to be boarded every few weeks. Not because his owners were away but because they needed a break from the screaming! He was a very naughty bird :o) Cute, but bad.

Jules said...

I hope you firgure it out soon -I know how stressed out *I* get if I think one of my tiels has a problem of any sort!