Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome Home Bentley!

 Eclipse's Drive for Excellence


Welcome Home Bentley!

Bentley is a 20 month old German Shepherd Dog.  I am so excited to have added her to our family.  I am hoping that in time she will become my next performance dog.  She is a UKC Champion and has already earned her URO1 at about 7 months of age.  

We plan on trying to earn her Grand Championship and to start working on some obedience and agility training.  Next weekend she will be taking me into the GSD ring.  Might be pretty interesting!
So far she has expressed a strong desire to be Darryl's dog though, so maybe he will be learning agility after all!

Thank you so much to Tracie, Tim and Donna for letting her come to our house.  I have a feeling she will he a bit spoiled, but very well loved.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Gorgeous dog! I had a white GSD when I was a kid....with a purely kid picked name: Snowflake :-)