Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Its been a while....

Please forgive me for not posting in such a long time.  We have been busy, I just haven't had the energy to sit down and post about all of our doings.   So for today a quick recap.

Magic Grace and I ran some UKC agility at the UGSDA trial.  Some good, some, well, not so good.  The good Grace qualified and ran AG1 really nicely. AG2 not so much. Magic ran AG 2 fairly well but not really well enough to earn any points. Since we are working on his championship, he needs to score 196 or better and we just can't quite get there consistantly.  Then a couple of weeks later Magic and I took a quick trip to Peoria and ran some more UKC. this time we were a bit better, picking up points in 4 out of 8 attempts.

Magic and I also did a little bit of Rally at the 2 trials, again OK but not great.  Our heeling is getting worse as time goes on.  Oh, when I have food or toys its lovely, but in a trial-nope not gonna do it. Oh well.

David and Siren earned her UWPCH at the weight pull.  They are getting ready for the nosework trial at the end of the month.

Peace and I went to the International show in Hutchinson. She earned her INTL title and went best bred by in show both shows on Sunday.  The international style show is very interesting with the multple judges. I dont know that we will continue to go to them, but it was fun to play.  Peace and I have also been learning tracking, and she really seems to like that.

So what have you been doing?

1 comment:

K-Koira said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy. I just picked up a scentwork book, and am thinking of doing some of that with the dogs.