Monday, October 11, 2010

CPE Weekend

I am almost kicking myself now, for not getting back to agility much sooner.  The look on Magics face at that first startline was wonderful. My boy was so happy to be there, and yet he was a really good boy. He let me get good lead outs where needed, he remained focused even with that long line of jumps just curving on and he tried to do everything I asked.  Yes we had a few bobbles, but dang did we have fun!  All in all, we had 5 qualifying runs out of 7 attempts. The 2 NQ's were dogwalk related. He has never shown problems with the dogwalk, but there was something about this one that made him a bit nervous. 

The wide open courses were really fun and Magic loved the ability to really go.  And it reinforced for me that I NEED to get my rear in gear and get in better shape too. I want to do this again.

Laura was kind enough to video us; Magics runs 10.9.10   Including the jump he crashed! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Red Dog Mom said...

Grandpa Sam says, if you're gonna go - GO BIG! Excellent jump crash. We've been there and done that before. He's really speedy and you've got terrific distance and control with him.

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Magic looked so happy, and fast! I thought you guys did awesome!

Youtube is apparently performing site maintence, but your videos from sunday is uploaded here and should be processed sometime :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYel2k3leG0

Jules said...

Hooray! I am so glad you and Magic had such a great weekend. Now to watch your videos. :)