Friday, June 11, 2010

An award and a new blog

The Master of Karate and Friendship Award. This one really just makes me giggle, but thank you Julie!  I am going to send this on to  Laura Lance and Vito at The Dogs are Really in Charge,  To Garrett at his farm blog, Ransey Farms, Crystal at Reactive Champion and Sarah at The Hurrikane Chronicles.  Heck everyone from my blog list should get this! You are all wonderful!
Also, I started a new blog.  Since this one has become primarily my dog blog, I thought perhaps all the other dog blog people might not be interested in the other things I seem to be wanting to think and write about. Mainly the quilting, the books I am reading, recipes and the like.  Since I am just in the process of creating it, I expect many changes to happen both here and there.
You are all welcome to stop on by if you like.  Busy Hands, Warm Heart


1 comment:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Thanks for the award! I hope the new blog allows pushes you to do more with your creative side and enjoy the non-dog side of life!