Friday, May 28, 2010

Prophetic Dream?

I don't often dream and remember them, but this morning I woke up before the alarm clock so happy and at peace.  I had just had a dream about the birth of my next puppy.  The mom was a brindle pointed black and I was there watching her and her owners hands as she was giving birth, but just watching not helping or anything.   She had 9 beautiful pups.  The dream ended with Mom and babies happily nursing and resting.  Quite a lovely dream, except for a few things.  I am over my dog limit, I am not shopping for another dog, I figure my next new pup will be a Peace baby, and she is a brindle, not a black. 

Now, is this because I really want another dog?  Is it because I know Carolyn's girl Hannah is busting at the seams, or is it because I adore Jeri's Junie?  Junie was from a litter of 9 and mom is a brindle pointed black.  I love LOVE love Vegas and he seems to be very much like the description of Junie.

Anyways, I am not in the market for another dog! I do not have puppy fever! I am not breeding another litter any too soon either.... well maybe.....  Can you tell I want another puppy?

4 comments:

Baledwr said...

I think it's prophetic....not only is Junie looking for a home but Hannah is Vegas's Auntie...

Jeri said...

LOL! The puppy fever, it is inevitable I think. ;) I know every once in a while I find myself watching litters and puppies much more closely than usual!

penni said...

. . . and I know you love the Chase-man who is Junie and Vegas' Uncle . . . and Hannah's half-brother

dreameyce said...

If you get a puppy the same color as another, the neighbors may not notice an extra! I've got a couple local neighbors who still call Galaxy 'Traum', and I don't bother to correct them ;0P haha We dont' have a dog limit, but last thing I want is busy noses!