Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grace goes back to agility

I got word today that Grace and I are going back to agility.  Its been almost 2 years, since the last class she had was before puppies, so I wanted to get us back into a beginners class, and I was able to get into a class with Annalise. I am really excited.  I loved our classes with Michelle, but with her new facility 45 minutes away, its harder to schedule time to go there.  I am really hoping Magic and I can get back to agility with Michelle, but with finances the way they are, and gas going back up, the closer classes for now will be good.
I am really looking forward to this.

3 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

yay, can't wait to hear about it! I loved doing classes with Annalise but unfortunately there's not a class that fits our level in our schedule right now.

penni said...

Does Grace know that you are about to rock her peaceful little boat? I hope you have a great time.

Red Dog Mom said...

Just tell Grace how much fun Moira is having with agility and she will be thrilled to go to class.