Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy week ahead

Its going to be a busy week this week, so last night I put the quilt away again for a while. But I did get it laid out and decisions made about what goes where. Tonight we will have to have our pre-show bath with Peace. Tomorrow is agility with Magic, Thursday is the Herding Group club meeting at the show site, and Friday morning is the Herding Groups specialty. Peace is entered all 3 days of the weekend, but is the only girl Saturday and Sunday. Since the entries are in and paid for, I will probably still show her and hope for cross over points. Thanks goodness this show is close to home.
David and Siren are continuing to work together. Grace and I practicved a little heeling yesterday too. She loves having my attention, but still prefers to do things on her schedule. Oh well!

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

See you Friday! :) It will be great to see you again, and see how much Ms. Peace has grown.