Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wanted to borrow

If anyone has any good dog training books or DVD's/videos that they would be willing to loan out I would appreciate the use. I will pay any shipping costs both ways. Due to the fact that I am the only income in my home right now, I can't afford classes or to purchase materials. So I am begging to borrow. I am interested in just about any training, but I would love to be able to see Susan Garrets 2 x 2 weave training dvd, Control Unleashed and Crate Games, but would be interested in any other recommended training helps. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn--I might be able to help. In the next day or two I'll try to post something on my blog that lists a few of the training books/videos that I have. If I have any you are interested in, let me know.

manymuddypaws said...

I have the Control Unleashed book- but it might cost more to ship it than to buy it!

Sarah said...

Dawn, I have 2x2 weaves (my agility instructor has it right now), and Crate Games. I can send you Crate games the first of the week. Start with that, as the collar grab and other principles are good to have for 2 x 2. Then once I get 2 x 2 back, you can borrow it. :-) Syd was a non-weaver (I won't start cardigans on real weaves til they are 2, I don't care what anyone else says), and she is consistently weaving 4 poles, and for speed we work channels and she's really come along in the blink of the eye. My agility instructor was so impressed with the change in just one week, she wanted to borrow the dvd and check it out!

Sarah said...

I also have Control Unleashed book, but, well, you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands! HAA. No kidding, I carry the thing around in my purse.
:-) Kim will tell you I love that book more than any other on the topic!

Jules said...

Dawn, Don't know if you saw that Susan Garret will be sending out 31training tips during the month of March in her newsletter. Just sign up for it on her website (http://www.clickerdogs.com/). The sign up is at the bottom of the column on the left.