Friday, May 23, 2008

11 days old

Reba
Peace

Siren








The Girls

The pups are 11 days old in these pictures. I went down last night to visit them and was so happy to see how much they have grown. I am so grateful that Diana and Mackenzie were able to help me out with the care and bottle feeding of these little guys. Grace is doing much better, but still is not producing enough milk for all of them. But she is being a really good mom in caring for them. For those that know grace, you will be happy to hear that she is feeling well enough now that she told me all about her visit at Fernbriar. WOO woo woo. For about the first five minutes. Then cuddles and loves. It will be interesting to see if any of the pups are talkers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I am in love with Bedbug, but I'm a sucker for all that flashy white. Can't wait to see them.
Judy

Dawn said...

Thanks Judy. I hope to post a face shot shortly. Although the boy has alot of white, he does have markings around both eyes. The full white ear is darling though.
Dawn