Sunday, May 31, 2009

The new cardi - mobile


Well no, its not new, but its new to me. With Darryl and earlier David both unemployed, I couldnt afford to keep my van. I miss my van, but gotta make the choices we can live with. But the problem then was, both of our other cars are old- 95's and really on their last legs. So I picked up this little used number, its very basic, but it should do the trick. Next weekend is another dog show weekend, (although I havent received my entry stuff, so maybe not), so we will see if I can get all the stuff into it!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Woohoo!! A red one at that. Hey, new-to-me is usually what I do too. I just got informed that I should be expecting an upgrade this week or next--my mother wants my Tahoe, so Dad is looking for another 'burb for me!!!! Oh the room!

Good for you and hope to see you soon.