Friday, November 6, 2009

the weekend approaches

And I am SO glad.  It will be a busy one, with the rally trial both days.  Tonight I think Grace and Magic will both get a bath.  It has been a while and although they don't look bad, I would just like them to look better!  It sounds like Joyce may come visit with Music and Vegas which I cannot wait for.  I just adore Music and cannot wait to see him again.  And I am guessing Vegas is getting big.    And we get to play in the rally ring.  I am hoping that since this one is inside, both Grace and Magic will be a bit more attentive.

PS: We do plan on trying to get some nice pictures of both dogs.   Joyce and I will try to get them sent out  and posted.

4 comments:

penni said...

Have a great weekend -- and please, please, please takes some photos of Vegas. Uncle Chase wants to see if he still resembles him :)

Jeri said...

Hope you have a great weekend!! I've already bugged Joyce to get pictures so hopefully you guys will find time to do so! :D He looks lonely on my litter page as the only one with an 8 week photo still.

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

Good luck at the trials!! I'll be looking forward to some Vegas pics too.

Lani said...

Good luck in Rally!