Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rally today and a visit with Joyce, Vegas and Music



Joyce came up to Burnsville today with Music and Vegas.  First let me just say what a cutie pie Vegas is.  He was so happy to be at a new place, and so interested in everything going on. Unfortunately, that made pictures a bit tough, and these are not great, but we had fun anyways.  I always thought he was a lovely boy and I still do!


Here is Music too, can't pay all the attention to the puppy.  I just adore this boy. He is such a sweetie.

Today at the UKC rally trial, both Magic and Grace qualified.  Magic with a 95 and Grace with a 91. That gave Magic his URO-1 title. 

6 comments:

Jeri said...

Gosh what a gorgeous color Vegas is turning. I think Joyce is lucky...she has two very handsome boys! Now, thinking good strong ear thoughts.

Jeri said...

Forgot to say, thanks for obliging me with the pics! :) Looks like a gorgeous day.

penni said...

Congrats on your Rally Q's -- even Grace decided to indulge you! Uncle Chase is happy to say that Vegas looks sorta like nice -- thanks for getting photos.

Traci said...

VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! We've been DYING here in Arizona to see pictures of Vegas puppy! Thank you SO MUCH for obliging us with pictures of him!!!! He is such a handsome boy! :) Music is quite a cutie too! :) Congrats on the Rally successes! I just love Rally - When I get "UN" lazy, I will take Kota back in for those last two RE legs he needs! He's been on an almost 2 year hiatus from Rally - I think it's time we get back in the ring

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

congrats on the Qs and title! Thanks for puppy pics too;)

manymuddypaws said...

vegas is growing up to be a handsome guy!

congrats on the rally runs!