Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Magic!!

And Sadie, Edward and the rest of the litter.  It must be the tooth because I completely forgot that yesterday was Magics 5th birthday!   Which is really bad, because if I hadnt fallen so totally in love with Magic I probably wouldn't have the rest of the cardi's.  Magic has always been my best boy and we love him dearly.  He has always done anything I have asked of him from weight pulling to dock diving. Just a great dog. 

Just a reminder - this is my novice dog for everything, so even thought we don't yet have higher level titles, they are certainly possibilities. We have accomplished a lot I think, and now that Peace is done in the show ring, all the cardis will be focused on performance.

AKC- CD,  RE (RN,RA), NA, NJP  also his CGC certificate
UKC - UCD, UWP, URO1, FO
NADAC - NAC, NJC, TGN, O-TNN (TNN)
CPE- CL1-F
And he passed his therapy dog test too.

Just so no one thinks he will be deprived for his birthday, today he got a huge new antler piece to chew on and of course his favorite mcdonalds plain CHEESEBURGER!  Just a day late, but he is not holding it against me.

1 comment:

penni said...

Happy Birthday, Magic -- we are all glad you turned your mom into a Cardi lover!