Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Serenade

I hadn't slept well last night, I have a tooth that needs some work and is giving me some grief, so this evening I decided to lay on the couch and take a short nap before we left for conformation class.  It was about 6 and I was the only one home, the dogs were quiet and I drifted off.  I woke about 25 minutes later to a lovely serenenade.  Blu, my little parrotlet was singing his little heart out. Da issy bissy spurder, upa water spout. Over and over, with a few requests mixed in - Can you sing, can you sing a spurder song... In the tiny little parrotlet voice.  Its been a while since Blu has sung for me. What a doll.

 Go here and click on the green box to hear Blu sing

2 comments:

Jules said...

Dawn, that is so neat!! I always wished I had a male cockatiel. My two girls just scream! ;-)

Sherilyn said...

How cute!! I miss my birds!