Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy weekend coming

Well, the busy weekend is coming. Tomorrow we show at 8am so tonight we start to get ready. After the show, I may head in to work, I havent decided yet. I could use the time off, but I am so swamped at work I will have to see how guilty I feel. Friday is Davids college graduation. WOOHOO. So we have that most of the day, with a portfolio show early then graduation in the afternoon and a reception after. Saturday will be crazy busy too. We have the dog show at 8am, then my nephews birthday party at 11, Darryls 40th class reunion at 5 pm. (note, the dog show is an hour+ north of my house, I will have to go home with the dog, then go about and hour northwest of my house for the party in a park outside, then back home to change for the reunion which again is about an hour northwest-unless I figure out some clothes appropriate for both partys or someplacve to change!) Somewhere in there I will also have to get Siren and Peace ready for the dog show Sunday at 8am. So I will wish everyone a wonderful weekend, just a bit earlier than normal.

2 comments:

Penni said...

Pace yourself, Dawn! How come EVERYTHING happens at once?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Wow, I'm exhausted just reading about your weekend plans!