Monday, June 29, 2009

agility photos from Saturday

http://www.greatdanephotos.com/store/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=89648

If you are interested, you can see Magic freezing on his first attempt on the teeter. That is as far has he got before he jumped off. The gals at Great Dane Photos take the best agility pictures. If you are ever looking for photographers for a trial, check them out. The work they do is really wonderful. They seem to get the dogs expressions so well.
In this bunch, you can see that there is no reason (other than my screwing up that is) Magic shouldn't have his Jumpers title at 12 inches, at least its not that he doesnt jump big enough! I also like that in a couple of these I am no where in view. I may need to get another T shirt made, I just need to caption and select one of those big jumping pics.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love the first jumping picture. he looks great!