Sunday, April 18, 2010

Broad stomp, I mean jump

At our last attempt at open, when we got to the broad jump Magic looked at me like he had never seen one before in his life. So this weekend I broke down and built a couple of boards for a broad jump.  Now, the goober has seen these many times in classes but also on the agility field.  Today we stomped across the boards. STOMPED. Not walked. Looked like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. 

I haven't painted the jumps yet. I am hoping that changing them to white will make a difference. LOL!

Oh did I mention, he is entered in open NEXT weekend.....

5 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

he he! good luck at open next weekend! where are you competing?

penni said...

Ohhh! He's testing you. I hope he has it out of his system by next weekend.

Jeri said...

Heeeeeeeehehehehehehe.

Oh sorry. Good luck next weekend! :)

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

He and Ian can talk and decide what fresh and new things they can do to humiliate us in public. It's a toss-up any given day which Open exercise Ian is going to act like he's never heard of before.

manymuddypaws said...

lol good luck next weekend!