First the good, Magics vet called and the initial report is back from the pathology. The tumors are not malignant. The lab is doing further testing to see if they can tell if these are immune mediated. There is a strong possibility that these could be related to some auto immune issues. So maybe more info to follow, but for now the definate decision is to leave the tumor(s) alone unless they cause him issue. So far so good.
The bad, Jade my little parrotlet with the large tumor in her abdomen took a turn for the worse. Tuesday night I noticed she was a little slow and breathing even harder. Last night she was not able to perch and sleep. She could still climb around and was active, but we knew she was near the end. Then today she was not looking cheery anymore so it was time. I was able to hold her as she passed at the vet and I hope she felt the love at the end. We buried her and planted a flower over her tonight.
Now I am really hoping that the bad is over for a while.