Sunday, December 6, 2009

Looks like Winter is on the way

It's been a warmer, dryer winter so far, but it looks like that may be coming to an end. The high today for Minneapolis is 25, with snow predicted in a day or so. The dogs like the snow and don't seem to mind the cold, but I don't like the cold at all. With my anemia I am almost always cold, even in summer often, so I am not looking forward to the arrival of winter. On the other hand though, I love a snowy Christmas.

I think I finally have convinced Peace that the tunnel is not so scary. We have been working on it this weekend. She is such a silly girl, sleeps underneath the blankets,but scared of the open ended tunnel. Oh well, we made some progress and she is starting to go through. I amy try feeding her dinner in the tunnel to see if she becomes more comfy.

Magic is working on the head down down. Siren, well we are working on understanding heel position. Sometimes she seems to get it, but not always, so we will keep working. No rush, not planning on anything too soon. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: