Friday, September 5, 2008

Training, training and more training!

Ok, I admit I am not the most energetic person, and I really am basically lazy. I really should have thought more carefully about the training issue with 2 puppies. See, originally I was only keeping one pup-Siren. Her coat as a pup was straight, thick and full but straight. We loved her attitude and I really liked her best overall of the girls. So we decided that she was the pup we were keeping. I started working with her at around 8 weeks and now at almost 4 months old, she has a nice little heel, a fairly good come, a consistant sit and the quickest flop into a down of all my dogs. I love this little girl.

Peace on the other hand, is JUST like her mother. Those that know Grace I am sure are already laughing. Peace chooses when to recognize her name. Come is a wish, sit is an option and well, we haven't even considered a down yet. She has a fabulous gopher sit though! Do you think we can win any cute points?

No comments: