Friday, September 12, 2008

Dog Show tomorrow

Tomorrow all the corgi's and I are going to Rochester for the dog show. Grace is entered in breed. It's really just for fun as I have no thoughts of her winning, she is still rather missing her britches, but she loves the dog show so why not. And as long as I was wasting money on entry fees that I realize we have no possibility of success with, I decided we would enter graduate novice with Magic, Brace obedience with Magic and Grace and rally advance with Grace. Now, of course the 2 non regular classes are just for fun, (I know odd sense of fun, humiliation in the ring) but Rally Advanced may be a stretch for Grace. Grace is a funny girl, sometimes she is so good, but other times she is so naughty. I am really hoping for the good girl tomorrow. I suppose it will depend on how mad she gets when we have her bath and do nails! Time will tell.

The pups are coming along too. I must be nuts.

3 comments:

coopercreek said...

Think positive!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, enjoy and good luck!

Anonymous said...

That was me--not 'anonymous' ;-)