Wednesday, September 24, 2008

25 Years

Today is our 25th anniversary. It hardly seems possible that so much time has gone by. And so many changes. Darryl was and still is a cat person. He really didn't care for dogs, but I said no dog, no me. Now he loves dogs. I wonder if he still thinks he made the right choice?

Peace went off to camp yesterday. She is spending a couple of weeks over at Lynn's house. Time to learn to live without Momma Grace or her sister Siren. I heard she had a good first night, and I am sure she is having a terrific time. Last night, Logan, Lynn's pretty red boy looked like he was very happy to have a guest to stay. Hopefully Peace won't drive him crazy, like she seems to do Magic! I never would have thought that one less dog from 5 to 4 would seem so different! Siren has been a little cuddlier- I wonder if she misses her?