Thursday, February 4, 2010

APDT Rally this weekend

I am really looking forward to the APDT trial this weekend.  My goal for Magic was to earn his ARCH this year. In order to do this he would need to be 100% successfull in the next 8 trials, and earn high enough scores to earn the needed points.  Guess what, there are 8 trials in Minnesota in the year, 2 weekends with 4 each weekend. No pressure, right?  (There is one in Des Moines this month., that I might try to attend....)

In order for me to keep track of where we are I created a spreadsheet. I am hoping that this will help me to be more organized, but knowing me, it might not.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Good luck this weekend!!

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

We should chat about the Des Moines trial. I went last summer and it was fabulous, but haven't decided if I'm going at the end of the month. Sort of waiting to see how this weekend goes.

Megan said...

Ooh, good luck! I'm very excited (and nervous)! I'm sure it'll be a fun trial!