Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Recap of 2008 and goals for 2009
2008 was a pretty quiet year. Grace had her pups, and earned a couple of q's toward her RA. Magic earned a few agility titles, mostly early in the year. Peace earned her first point toward her Ch, and Siren just hung around being loved.

I have some hopes and dreams for 2009. I would like to see Grace earn her RA, and her UKC Ch. I am hoping that Magic and I will be able to do a few agility trials, and maybe pick up a couple of titles. Hopefully Peace will enjoy her times in the show ring, and pick up a few wins along the way. I am also hoping to work with Siren in obedience and tracking.

This weekend is the Northstar Herding Group Club show and the Land O Lakes shows. It will be a busy one as I am showing and working all 3 days. There is a big Cardigan entry, so it should be fun. Wishing you all a wonderful new year.

No comments: