Friday, December 26, 2008

Big Game Hunters???

Well, I swear that tonight I laughed as hard as I ever have with these goofy corgis. Peace and Siren found a mouse outside. All day it was melting so the snow is really wet, the poor little mouse was running across the snow. The corgis were following. The poor mouse would get snapped up, dropped, nosed, chased, snapped up again. Of course I was trying to get the poor thing away, trying not to fall on the slipper hard snow, in my slippers. Laughing. All it took was me getting too close and OOPS no more mouse. All I saw was a tail going in and then gone. Silly girls!
Sorry no pictures, I was trying not to fall on my bum.

6 comments:

Qwaynt said...

you were lucky your was only a mouse. We had a possum tonight . The warm weather is bringine the creatures out.

Anonymous said...

EKKKKK!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mickey? MICKEY???? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Eileen said...

We need to borrow your babies for a bit... our cat has gotten too old and deaf to hear the little monsters that have moved into our house since someone started noisily renovating the previously condemned house next door..
:P

Anonymous said...

Their Grandpa Sam thinks he is the Great Red/White Hunter too. My favorite episode was watching him chase a mole or vole around the base of a tree for 5 minutes. Around and around they went.....

Sherilyn said...

ROFL The visual!! Love it! ;) Poor Mickey! hehe