Monday, November 17, 2008

Weight Loss Challenge

OK, well I think you can tell from the photo below, weight loss is definately needed. I have to admit that last week it just was not my focus, but on the positive side, even with a dog show weekend, over 14 hours in the car, and multiple meals out, I managed to drop 2. Well, thats what the scale said anyways.
On a positive side, I decided it was time to get serious, so tonight instead of coming home after getting off work and getting my car to go shopping, I walked to the downtown target. Now really thats not such a big deal- 8-10 blocks or so, but then I wrestled a large package of TP home on a very crowded bus. I think that probably worked off more agravation calories than anything. After all, I had my heavier fall coat, my purse, my work tote bag, a smaller target bag and this giant 24 roll package to TP. Had to buy the big size, it was on sale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate that the majority of dog show shots are of our backsides :-)

Anonymous said...

I just hope you closed the cabinet door after you put the TP away -- it's very tempting for dogs. LOL